If you are a low income person or family and want to apply for our homes and apartments, we will help you complete an application between 9:00 and 5:00 Monday through Thursday at the main office. Our application is lengthy and complex, so it is best if we help you complete it in person. To assist with the application process, please bring the following documents with you:
- Social security cards for all members of your family including children
- Certified birth certificates for all minor children who live with you
- Photo ID for all family members over age 18
- Although earned income is not required, please bring 2 recent pay stubs for any family member who is currently employed
- Although other sources of income are not required, please bring documents verifying the amounts of any other sources of income you may have (Social Security, Veterans pension, Work First Family Assistance, etc.)
- Your most recent bank statement, if you have a bank account
Applicants are placed on a waiting list for an available unit based on certain preferences established by the Board and on date and time of application. Supply is limited, so wait times can vary from 2 months to 2 years depending on preference status and family size.
For more information about income eligibility, click here.
For more information about our waiting list preferences, click here.